Euro Code Series
The euro code range of hot foil over printers are ideally suited to batch coding and price marking. They are compact, light weight and extremely reliable online coding unit.
- 40 x 28mm print area
- Speeds up to 700 prints per minute
- 70ÕC to 220ÕC variable temperature range
- Fully adjustable foil indexing
- Easy loading magazine
Open Date printers are regarded as world leaders of on and off-coding, marketing and overprinting systems, suitable for printing onto a wide range of packaging materials, whether you are printing a simple date code or a complex graphic image. Open Date code has a system to suit your needs.
All of our machines are manufactured to the highest engineering standards and can be easily integrated onto an extensive range of packaging machines.
Thermo Code Series
Provides a unique solution to virtually all on-line Thermal Transfer printing applications. Compatible with most continuous and intermittent and labeling machinery.
A thermal printer is an electronic device for printing text barcodes and graphics etc, onto a wide range of sub states.
The printer is ideal for integrating on to most forms of packing and labeling machinery and in various market sectors including food, pharmaceutical, electronics, automotive etc, in fact anywhere where visible or fixed information is required. Avertable in intermittent, economical and continuous.
- All electronic operation, no compressed air
- Print pressure adjustments are made via control module
- Unique self leveling print head which requires no mechanical adjustment
- Capable of very short cycle times
- 300 dpi print head resolution
- Full network capabilities